19th Long Night of Apnea 2016
„German Pool ChampionShip 2016“
Category: International with AIDA Ranking (Ranking only for AIDA Member)
Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Place: Indoor Swimmingpool Märkisches Viertel (MV-Bad)
Wilhelmsruher Damm 142 d
13439 Berlin (Reinickendorf)
Presenter: NTV Nordberliner Tauchverein e.V. (North Berlin Diving Club)
Contact person: Michael Bilitzki
Office NTV: Am Wechsel 5c, D-13469 Berlin
Tel.: +49 / 30 / 68 83 74 34
Conditions of participation:
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Participant must have a valid medical attest not older that 1 year
- The participant must pay within 14 days after registration per money transfer to:
Name: Nordberliner Tauchverein e.V.
Use: „LNA 2016“+ Name of participant
- a fee of 45,- EUR for AIDA/VDST members (please show your AIDA National Identifikation Card at the Registration)
- a fee of 50,- EUR for all other participants
13:00 – Accreditation in the lobby of the pool
14:30 – Conclusion of the accreditation
14:45 – Opening of the event & entry into the pool
15:00 – Opening of the event Entry into the pool
16:30 – Oficial TOP of the competition static apnea in the flat part of 50m pool
19:00 – Oficial TOP of the competition dynamic apnea in 50m pool
21:00 – Beginning of the competition 16x50m dynamic apnea in 50m pool
23:00 – End of the competition
24:00 – Awards ceremony and Buffet at the clubhouse of the North Berlin Diving Club
(NTV Nordberliner Tauchverein e.V., Eisenhammerweg 22, 13507 Berlin)
- Daniel Weißhoff (D)
- Mathias Thiele (E)
- Yvon Arlt (E)
- Without a medical attest not older that one year, the participant will be barred from the competition.
- The registration must be online. Registration per e-mail is not possible and will not excepted!
- Spectators are more than welcome! (please change clothes for entering pool area)
- The registration not later than October 31st
- The organization board will send a reception within 14 days after receiving the payment. If the athlete gets no answer, he has to contact the organization board by himself.
- The three best men and women will be honored. Men and women will be judged separately.
- The number of participants is limited to 40. It will be first come first serve for those participants who have registered completely (including starting fee!).
- All weights must have quickrelease!