An Event from: AIDA Deutschland e.V.
Organized by: Tauchclub Wiesbaden e.V.
Category: International with AIDA Ranking (only for AIDA Members)
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Place: Indoor Swimmingpool Kleinfeldchen
Organizer: TCW Tauchclub Wiesbaden e.V.
Contact person: Ulrike Purper; ulrikehaeseler at yahoo.de
Conditions of participation:
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Participant must have a valid medical attest not older that 1 year
- The participant must pay within 10 days after registration per money transfer to:
- Tauchclub Wiesbaden e.V.
- Wiesbadener Volksbank
- IBAN: DE52510900000021121800
- BIC: WIBADE5W
- Use: „RMC2016 + Name of participant”
- a fee of 40,- EUR for AIDA members (incl. ranking)
- a fee of 45,- EUR for all other participants (no ranking)
08:30 – Accreditation in the lobby of the pool
10:00 – Opening of the Event
10:30 – Team-Briefing
11:30 – First official TOP static apnea in the non-swimmer pool
14:30 – First official TOP dynamic apnea in 25 m pool
18:00 – End of the competition
18:30 – Awards ceremony (Restaurant Alt Wiesbaden, Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 17, 65195 Wiesbaden)
- Without a medical attest not older that one year, the participant will be barred from the competition.
- The registration must be online. Registration per e-mail is not possible and will not excepted!li>
- Spectators are more than welcome!
- The three best men and women will be honored. Men and women will be judged separately.
- The number of participants is limited to 40. It will be first come first serve for those participants who have registered completely (including starting fee!).